Design Concept Series: Modeling (Black)
FormLabs’ 3D Printers Compatible
High resolution, good strength and strong material performance for designers and engineers of all types to perfect their designs & concepts.
- For SLA Printers / Laser-based printers, calibrated on formlabs’ Form2, formlabs VAT friendly (extensively tested)
- High tensile strength (50-57Mpa) with balanced elongation (3-8%)
- Capture the finest details of your print, smooth finish surface, accurate and robust
- Quick Setup in PreForm: Printer Model select: Form1+ or Form2 / Material select: Black & V1
- Investment Casting (ceramic shell) burn out: 1,100°C/2,012°F, 1 hour (single step)
- VOC Free
- SKU: MD-R001BK
- Note: This resin has not been tested on the following printers: AnyCubic Photon, Wanhao D7, Xayav Model V, Titan, Phrozen. Please refer to Calibration Tutorial
||Acrylate-based Polymer for 3D Printing
|Viscosity at 77°F/25°C:
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Loading... Please wait...